Conflict Management Strategies, Inc.
People and Workplaces are experiencing huge changes. Remote work. Furloughs, Terminations. Pivoting because of necessity or opportunity. It can feel like whiplash for employees. Some things that we likely have taken for granted such as Who, What, Where, When and How are shifting. Human Resources can help themselves, the managers, the staff, and leaders reintegrate the people back into the workplace.
This webinar presentation is not about how to be CDC compliant. This is about helping the people redefine the Goals, Roles, Guidelines and Ground Rules of the Workplace as it continues to transform. Participants will be asked self-reflective questions and share perspectives via chat. Participants will also be asked to reflect on learnings and how they might operationalize their learnings for the improvement of their workplaces.
As a result of this webinar participants will
1. Learn top causes of stress on employees.
2. Articulate 4 elements that are present in every working environment.
3. Assess how ambiguity with current economic climate impacts people and processes.
4. Develop language to use and questions to ask to support and consult both organizational leaders and managers to avoid unnecessary conflict.
5. Learn tools to address the emotional aftermath of organizational change brought on by Covid-19.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
Approval is pending for 1.0 SHRM PDC and HRCI General credits.
South King County SHRM
7851 S. 192nd St.
Kent, WA 98032
Mailing Address Only